Webbläsaren som du använder stöds inte av denna webbplats. Alla versioner av Internet Explorer stöds inte längre, av oss eller Microsoft (läs mer här: * https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/windows/end-of-ie-support).

Var god och använd en modern webbläsare för att ta del av denna webbplats, som t.ex. nyaste versioner av Edge, Chrome, Firefox eller Safari osv.

Find the right HR information and support

We have gathered information on this page on various matters related to staff/HR issues and HR systems at the university-wide level. There are links to the most frequently requested information on the Staff Pages and on the HR website for managers, leaders and HR officers.

If you have questions concerning your employment or your unit’s procedures for handling staff/HR issues, please refer to your line manager or your unit’s HR officer/manager with staff responsibilities. 

If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, you are welcome to contact the HR Division using the form at the top right-hand corner of the page. 

In the form, you as an employee can ask questions regarding:

  • Health promotion reimbursement
  • Insurance and insurance cards
  • Kompetensportalen ((Professional Development Portal)
  • Long and devoted public service
  • Pensions
  • Public document
  • Questions regarding the Incident Reporting System
  • Reimbursement of healthcare and medication costs

As HR at the faculty level you can ask questions regarding

  • Employment terms
  • Extra löneköringar
  • Gender equality and equal opportunities
  • Payroll administration
  • Professional and career development
  • Redundancy process
  • Salary levels
  • Statistics and follow-up
  • The recruitment process
  • Transition
  • Work environment and rehabilitation

As a managers, administrator, contact and coordinator you can ask questions regarding

  • A1 Certificate
  • Account coding of union time
  • För kontaktpersoner MBL arbetsbrist (onsdag)
  • For MBL contact persons
  • HR Ekonomi (endast för lönekostnadsspecifikationer EU-projekt – ange pnr (projektnummer?), namn, period)
  • Insurance and insurance cards
  • International staff (such as recruitment and orientation)
  • Kompetensportalen (Professional Development Portal) for internal teaching staff and Admin
  • Kompetensportalen (Professional Development Portal) for managers
  • Management and leadership development
  • Pension
  • Placement and subsidised employment
  • Preferential right to re-employment
  • Primula för administratörer och chefer
  • Staff stationed abroad (URA)
  • The Adato rehabilitation system

Frequently asked questions from employees:

Your salary

Reimbursement for health promotion, healthcare or medication

Your working hours

Your insurance and insurance card when you travel

Travel expense reports

Your pension

Staff forms and templates

Terms of employment

Safety representatives and employee organisations