Find the right HR information and support
On this page we have gathered information on various matters related to staff/HR issues and HR systems at the university-wide level. There are links to the most frequently requested information on the Staff pages or the HR Pages for managers, leaders and HR officers.
If you can´t find what you are looking for on the web pages
If you cannot find what you are looking for on Staff pages or the HR Pages, you are welcome to contact the HR Division using the form at the top right-hand corner of the page. We respond to questions promptly in the order in which we receive them. Some questions may require a longer turnaround time than is generally the case. We will respond to your question through your case.
In the form, you as an employee can ask questions regarding:
- Health promotion reimbursement
- Insurance and insurance cards
- Kompetensportalen ((Professional Development Portal)
- Long and devoted public service
- Public document
- Questions regarding the Incident Reporting System
- Reimbursement of healthcare and medication costs
If you have questions concerning your employment or your unit’s procedures for handling staff/HR issues, please refer to your line manager or your unit’s HR officer/manager with staff responsibilities.
As a manager, administrator, contact and coordinator you can ask questions regarding:
- A1 Certificate
- Account coding of union time
- For MBL contact persons, redundancy (Wednesdays)
- For MBL contact persons (Tuesdays)
- HR Finance (only for payroll expense specifications for EU projects – specify personal identity number, name, period)
- Insurance and insurance cards
- International staff (such as recruitment and orientation). Migration issues are to be directed to International Coordinator Erik Kvist; erik [dot] kvist [at] er [dot] lu [dot] se (erik[dot]kvist[at]er[dot]lu[dot]se)).
- Kompetensportalen (Professional Development Portal) for internal teaching staff and Admin
- Kompetensportalen (Professional Development Portal) for managers
- Management and leadership development
- Placement and subsidised employment
- Preferential right to re-employment
- Primula for administrators and managers
- Staff stationed abroad (URA)
- The Adato rehabilitation system
For other issues, please turn to your local HR officer or contact person.
As HR at the faculty level you can ask questions regarding:
- BESTA coding
- Employment terms
- Extra payroll runs
- Gender equality and equal opportunities
- Payroll administration
- Professional and career development (for training on HR systems, go to the relevant category – for example rehabilitation or recruitment).
- Redundancy process
- Salary levels
- Statistics and follow-up
- The recruitment process
- Work environment and rehabilitation
Other common questions from HR officers:
You can also search for information on the page A till Z on the HR Pages.
- The National Government ServiceCentre respond to questions regarding your salary in the SSC Client Portal
- Contact the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket) if you have quiestions regarding your tax or other fiscal matters
- Read more about the salary review on the HR webbsite (in Swedish)
Reimbursement for health promotion, healthcare or medication
- Read more about how to apply for health promotion reimbursement in Primula on the Staff Pages
- Read more about how to apply for reimbursement for medication or healthcare in Primula on the Staff Pages.
Ensuring that your personal details are specified on the receipts will help speed up the process. Note that you will not receive confirmation that your application has been submitted to Primula or that the documentation has been received by the HR Division.
Your working hours
- Read more about how TA staff register their working hours on the Staff Pages
- Read more about what applies for teaching staff on the Staff Pages
- Registrering flexitime for fixed part-time working hours
Your insurance and insurance card when you travel
- Read more about your work-related insurance on the Staff Pages
- Read more about business travel on the Staff Pages
Travel expense reports
- Contact SPV if you want to find out more about your pension on SPV’s website
- Read more about how to apply for your pension on the Staff Pages.
Staff forms and templates
Safety representatives and employee organisations
- Find your health and safety representatives on the Staff Pages
- Contact information for the employee organisations on the Staff Pages
Being an employee at Lund University
If you have questions about your employment or your organisation’s procedures regarding HR issues, contact your line manager or your local HR officer.