Find the right HR information and support
Advice and tools
We have gathered information on this page on various matters related to staff/HR issues and HR systems at the university-wide level. There are links to the most frequently requested information on the Staff Pages and on the HR website for managers, leaders and HR officers.
If you have questions concerning your employment or your unit’s procedures for handling staff/HR issues, please refer to your line manager or your unit’s HR officer/manager with staff responsibilities.
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this page, you are welcome to contact the HR Division using the form at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
Are you waiting for your health promotion or reimbursement for healthcare and medication costs?
The team reviewing applications has a very high workload at the moment. Ensuring that your personal details are on your receipt means your case can be processed faster. Cases for 2021 that have been entered in Primula before 31 January will be processed or additional documentation will be requested. The HR Division is working to enable your reimbursement to be granted as soon as possible.
- The National Government ServiceCentre respond to questions regarding your salary in the SSC Client Portal
- Contact the Swedish Tax Agency (Skatteverket) if you have quiestions regarding your tax or other fiscal matters
- Read more about the salary review on the HR webbsite (swedish)
Reimbursement for health promotion, healthcare or medication
- Read more about how to apply for health promotion reimbursement in Primula on the Staff Pages
- Read more about how to apply for reimbursement for medication or healthcare in Primula on the Staff Pages.
Your working hours
- Read more about how TA staff register their working hours on the Staff Pages
- Read more about what applies for teaching staff on the Staff Pages
- Registrering flexitime for fixed part-time working hours
Your insurance and insurance card when you travel
- Read more about your work-related insurance on the Staff Pages
- Read more about business travel on the Staff Pages
Travel expense reports
- Contact SPV if you want to find out more about your pension on SPV’s website
- Read more about how to apply for your pension on the Staff Pages.